How long was the first day of the draft last year?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 24, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 24

24 Starter

How long was the first day of the draft last year?

2. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

A long ****ing time!

Maybe its because I am getting older and starting to forget things, but I always remembered the draft being earlier in the day. Not at 4:00PM

3. 24

24 Starter

It used to start earlier, but they changed it last year. I was hoping someone would remember the exact time the first two rounds took.

4. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

This is just a guess, but I would say some where around, 5 hours, at least.

+/- 3 hours.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

each team gets 10 minutes in the first round, so that's, at most, 320 minutes(5 hours and 20 minutes) for the first round. then in the second round there's a maximum 224 minutes(about 3 hours 45 minutes).

obviously every pick won't take the maximum amount of time.

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Too long...lol

TV has allotted 5 hours I believe. Of course, they could go over or under. I remember one year the first rnd was ridiculously short...like 2 hours!

I expect more potential trades this year which means a longer time.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that's only the first five hours, after that it switches from ESPN to ESPN2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar