How lost are we?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, May 20, 2007.

?
  1. Yes.. I don’t understand the logic behind most of what they’re doing. Things are unfolding terribly!

8 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No.. they know what they’re doing. We’ll be fine. Now shut up and quit whining.

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  3. I don’t know.. its not clear yet. I wouldn’t dismiss the option that they might be lost though..

13 vote(s)
    40.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I've got to admit…
    I was calm from day one of free agency, but now I’m getting a little nervous..

Our roster is a mess… we have one CB with experience, and another with potential. We bring in Griffin to play Safety, but end up reforming him into a CB. Our star defensive CB (Pacman) almost certainly won’t be allowed to play all season, and our roster continues to bear the names ‘Lamont Thomson’ and ‘Jim Schwartz’..

We bring in a mediocre Gardner from the Colts who they gladly allow to walk, and completely pass on the opportunity to bring in a vet RB..

We have no wide receivers worth mentioning..
    Evidently, gossip of Keyshawn has been buzzing around town, yet his decision remains uncertain.. For all we know he could have already made the decision to sign with the Raiders but decided to visit Nashville as a publicity stunt or as a favor to his old friend Fish..

I know for sure that I felt much better about our team last week… but things are unfolding in a bizarre way each and every day..

Last week I was confident the following would take place:
    1) bench LT, start Griffin
    2) bring in Corey Dillon or at least Chris Brown to provide backup to our young RBs.
    3) Move Finnegan to the starting lineup until Pacman returns.
    4) Lure Keyshawn at whatever cost... for pete's sake we do have the cap space.

Ofcourse signing Keyshawn 'possibly' remains an option (or atleast for now)…

Nonetheless, less than 3 ½ months remain until our pre-season opener against Jasonville, and the way I see it our team appears somewhat ummm... ‘lost’…

[​IMG]

2. i agree... i dont kno what exactly the "plan" was

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Quit whining and shut up.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

funny arse picture, but no we arent lost...

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

okay.. this is where you lost me.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    a pic surfaces from bowling alley encounter
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'm scratching my head over a lot of decisions our FO is making.

Griffin at CB?
    Ahmard Hall taking RB reps?

I'm not huge about the guy but we need him unless some one better and younger becomes available. (Keyshawn)

We need to also find a vet RB and some D-Line help ASAP.

Jim Schwartz needs to get the F*** outta town.

Cut the dead weight this year as well:

Woolfolk
    Reynolds
    Thompson
    Laboy or Odom someone needs to go or step up

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Thats a retarded post.. :suspect:

Just cause its in the poll doesn't doesn't give you the green light to come out and say it.. :moon2:

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

why should we wait for the last minute to bring in the major playmakers.. RB and WR..?

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yeah you could say we're kinda lost. We are worse on paper, and some of the questions on the front office decisions are legit. You could say we are still very much rebuilding, and with this year's tough schedule, it could be a bad year. I guess I'll stay cuatiously posimistic though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar