Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

How many Int's Will Fitz Throw this week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 11, 2013.

?

How many picks will Fitztragic Throw This Week?

One 7 vote(s) 25.0%
Two 8 vote(s) 28.6%
Three 8 vote(s) 28.6%
Four 1 vote(s) 3.6%
Zero 4 vote(s) 14.3%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,900
    Positive as usual
    Dman high fives this.
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

positive that this is another negative thread started by either a VY wanna be or VY himself.
    Carolina high fives this.
  3. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

the fact that RF has already played one game and seemed to get the game speed down in his mind a bit will help too. He was a little bitter in the 2nd half and will come out strong in this game.
  4. Arcane One Day...

McNair
    Moolah:
    $34
    Fitz has more turnovers that any person in the NFL since 2010. For a total of 69 I think. ( I couldn't find the exact link, just going by memory)

That said, we are facing one of the most aggressive defenses in the NFL with the Seahawks. I predict that Fitz will do what Fitz does and have 3 turnovers. Probably 1 fumble and 2 picks.

My "Bold Prediction" is that he will throw a Pick Six as one of his turnovers.
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,387
    I voted 2 because the Seahawks secondary is full of ball hawks. I hate Sherman but the man knows how to play the ball. Earl Thomas and the LB Bobby Wagner also have great ball skills. I predict Fitz tries to fit an intermediate throw into a tight window and Wagner picks it off.
  6. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,834
    Depends, I am going with one.

However if Washington gets out muscled for one and another bounces off of Wrights shoulder, we could see 3
  7. Carolina Starter

Moolah:
    $199
    Sherman is a beast, wish we had him. I guess 2.
  8. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $350
    one short of an Eli. assuming we have<30 passing attempts. so that's 2