How many Int's Will Fitz Throw this week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 11, 2013.

?
  1. One

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Two

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Three

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. Four

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  5. Zero

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Positive as usual

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

positive that this is another negative thread started by either a VY wanna be or VY himself.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

the fact that RF has already played one game and seemed to get the game speed down in his mind a bit will help too. He was a little bitter in the 2nd half and will come out strong in this game.

4. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Fitz has more turnovers that any person in the NFL since 2010. For a total of 69 I think. ( I couldn't find the exact link, just going by memory)

That said, we are facing one of the most aggressive defenses in the NFL with the Seahawks. I predict that Fitz will do what Fitz does and have 3 turnovers. Probably 1 fumble and 2 picks.

My "Bold Prediction" is that he will throw a Pick Six as one of his turnovers.

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I voted 2 because the Seahawks secondary is full of ball hawks. I hate Sherman but the man knows how to play the ball. Earl Thomas and the LB Bobby Wagner also have great ball skills. I predict Fitz tries to fit an intermediate throw into a tight window and Wagner picks it off.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Depends, I am going with one.

However if Washington gets out muscled for one and another bounces off of Wrights shoulder, we could see 3

7. Carolina

Carolina Starter

Sherman is a beast, wish we had him. I guess 2.

8. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

one short of an Eli. assuming we have<30 passing attempts. so that's 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar