How many of you guys are secretly cheering for us to lose?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

I'm sure when a season comes in which pac and vince start emulating their current form every Sunday and stay out of trouble, people like Ewker may come round. Of course, once Ewker reads this, he/she will immediately say 'that'll never happen'. To each their own, be a pessimist if you want.

On the whole cheering to lose thing, shame on anyone who does that.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ewker, that doesn't exactly answer my question. I completely understand you not changing your mind at this point. He's only had a few breakout games. I'm actually glad to see that you're sticking with your beliefs. My question is, what would cause you to change it? Could he change your opinion if he has really solid (not ridiculously great, but some good plays and NO visible errors) rest of the year and we don't hear of any off the field issues in the offseason? Would you be willing to give him a better chance at the start of next season?

I'm not saying I'm certain it will happen, just wondering what it would take.

3. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

One and a half good games??? Are you nuts. You need to go back and look at all the WR's he's covered this year and shut down. Guys like: Marvin Harrison ~29yds, S Moss ~33yds, Burress ~44yds.... Just to name a few. I haven't gone back to look at the entire season stats but I'd say there haven't been more than one or two games (if any) that he's given up over a hundred yards to the WR he's covering. To say he's not a good player is ludicrous.

Yeah, it's really effecting the way the team plays. He sits one game and we get blown out. :suspect: There's no question that he is a thug. So, why expect more out of him than being a thug. I don't. He definately helps us more than he hurts us. If you don't see that your blind. Peddy things like spitting and getting in fights are ignorant but that's the kind of guy he is. I don't plan on hanging out with him any time soon so I could care less. He's obviously walking on thin ice, as it is, so he'll either srtaighten up or he won't be here and he'll go help another team win. This isn't high school. These guys have there own lives to live. I'm not watching the Titans because all of the players have really good morals. I'm tired of losing and he gives us a better chance of winning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar