How many of you left early ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I was working today (Lion King), but in between shows I got to get out for about an hour and I drove down first and looked over at the Field and I noticed that the upper bowl was quite empty

bhack at TPAC I was listening to the game (still 21-0) and I saw bus after bus and crowd after crowd making there way back to the cars

then the comeback of our year

I was just wondering if anyone here left early
    and what it felt like to listen to the comeback as you drove away

my hats off to the team
    that was one of the finest 4th qtrs I've ever seen (I actually walked in to watch, when they scored .. 21-7)

2. i stayed the whole time and IMO ur not a true fan if u dont, the mark of a true fan is someone that stays with their team thru the good and the bad and this game had both

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I exited out of the gamecast 1/2 way through the 3rd if that counts...

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

When the Titans scored, I turned on the rally cap. There were empty seats all around us but a few others around me turned their caps inside out too.

The true fans enjoyed a great win today.

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I stayed until the end. It was one of my most satisfying experiences as a fan. I sit up high so I'm always amongst a bunch of away fans. There were five Giants fans in the row in front of me. I was almost sick to my stomach watching them high five and what not through the first 3 quarters. The looks on their faces after the game were priceless.

6. I stayed through the entire game. It was great. Brings back memories of the glory years.

My dad would have been long gone. But then he was at Hills grocery during the Music City Miracle...

7. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

I learned my lesson after the Music City Miracle. I turned that one off and missed the play and has to witness my wife running through the house screaming that we won. I stayed for the whole game tonight though and enjoyed it thoroughly. Nice to have something to cheer about at home again.

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

That Hills grocery is really nice I hear.

9. Bud Adams even left early...

10. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

Most of the people in our section left, but I stayed the whole game. The guy that sits next to me left during the 3rd quarter. He also left when we were down vs. the Jets, and even though we didn't win, we made it interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar