How many of you left early ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it was weird, I bet Kiwikanka or whatever that guys name is got a rollicking from Coughlin...

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I admit, my daughter and I left early.

That is something I rarely, if EVER have done before. I watched the MCM, and have stayed to the bitter end of more than one game where the Titans were getting stomped and I was surrounded by visiting fans.

Don't really know why we decided to leave early yesterday, could give a few excuses but I won't do that.
    Guess all the losses the last few years have left me less "die-hard" than I used to be.

But we won't be leaving early again for a long time!!

3. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Is this true SK? I was scanning his box trying to see if he was even at the game.

Rally caps were on in the North Endzone. We all stayed til the end, but in all honesty it was to delay the dragging of the Christmas stuff out of the attic and the closets that kept us from going home.

What a game!

4. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

A couple of the guys we tailgate with left just before the comeback started. I ragged on them mercilessly when I found out when I got back.

A true fan never leaves the game til the clock says zero. Ever.

5. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

It's not that surprising. Most of us on here are hardcores. The kind of people who are prone to leave when the team is losing also arent the kind of people prone to be regulars on a team message board.

6. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I stayed the entire game too.... It was and unbelievable game. We were able to get great seats right behind the Titans in the first row (44yd line). These are clearly the best seats I've ever had as you could literaly hear and watch all of the players and coaches right in front of you. We were right behind the excercise bikes.

I will say one thing about my experience.... I think Schwartz does need to go. He annoys the crap out of those guys and not really in a positive way either. Bulluck looks like he hates him. He's constanly buzzing in those guys ears and they seem like they don't want him there. This is just an observation from about 20 ft away. At one point in the second half, Haynesworth launched a tirade of expletives towards the rest of the D that seemed to get them fired up which was bigger than anything that I saw from Schwartz. I've never sat this close before. With so many things to pay attention to, watching Schwartzie was one that I tried to follow.

It was an awsome game and there was no way I was leaving early.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:wall:
    I'm embarrassed,
    but honest....
    does this mean I suspended for the next tailgate?

8. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

I was in the same boat. We had even stepped down to the empty row in front of us to make our escape when Kiwanooka (have no idea how you spell that) let Vince go and he got the first down. From there on, there was no thought of leaving.

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I watched the entire game. I am in California though and was in the comfort of my own home. I was on my knees begging for that final FG though. When we scored I threw my hands up and my 1 year old daughter giggled and did the same. Future Titans fan!

That win felt good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar