How many of you left early ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

oddly enough, I Was unable to see any of the game until about 10:00 in the 4th ... just in time to see it all unfold

I remember wen the Giants got that first down late thinking that was it

I honestly couldn't blame someone for leaving

as long as the exodus was in protest and not disgust

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If it had been raining or cold, it would have been a ghost town with 10 minutes left in the fourth.

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I heard a guy on the radio this afternoon put it this way: spectators leave whenever; fans stay until the end.

4. AlaTitan

AlaTitan Guest

I missed the game (had my thyroid removed Tuesday) but listened to it on radio (didn't get televised for 1st time all year here in Huntsville). I figured the Titans were getting kicked because of me and quit listening after 3rd quarter. Guess it was my fault after all...

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

This thread freaks me out.
    It's not like this is the first or even second time that the Titans kept it within the last 30 seconds.
    Many of you fans should know by now: A TITANS GAME IS NEVER OVER UNTIL THE CLOCK HITS 00:00.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I am a true fan! The games when it was freezing cold and I was outside freezing my hindquarters off, I stated and cheered through the good and ugly. I even stuck out the ugly Jacksonville game last year.

By the by, Gunny, did you check out those spots I told you about?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no, maybe next game

8. TM

TM Starter

NFL Network is reporting that Bud left when the score became 21-0. :))

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:shake:

BS

10. I've left early before and I don't feel bad about it. For instance, I left early during the embarrassing Cowboys game this year. I was walking to my car as Dallas intercepted a Vince Young pass and returned it for a TD. So I didn't miss anything worth seeing.

I don't blame people for leaving early on Sunday (I would have left if the Giants had scored again and the Titans didn't score on the following possession). But I don't feel bad for them missing the best comeback in franchise history, either...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar