How many points off turnovers yesterday?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm curious as to how many points the Bears were able to get off turnovers (and don't have the time to research it at the moment).

Anyone know? I'm guessing it's over 35... possibly 41.

I believe the Bears' first 28 points were all from turnovers. Could be wrong, but I don't think so.

I actually thought our defense did a decent job in the first half, but the score sure wouldn't suggest that. Second half was a different story... they were awful.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

7 on the punt block
    Urlacher's pick 6 which wound up being 7
    One of C.J.'s fumbles turned into another 7 on a pass to Marshall
    Cooks fumble set up another Marshall TD so add 7 more

so looks like 28 points

and your azz owes me a high-five

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Too many.

4. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

That's not so bad, I thought it was 51. We had 15 turnovers right?

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think it's more than 28 points though. Their first 28 points were off turnovers, so there had to have been more in the second half.

Honestly, I left the game early in the 4th quarter and refuse to watch our highlights (more like lowlights).

At least Marshall was the one scoring and giving all my teams tons of points... and no I'm not one of those idiots who would cheer for him to do well during the game. I would prefer he get shut down and get me 0 points if it means a W for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar