How many RB's will we carry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

give me an example of when i "acted" like a 16 year old, which is an adult, and i will try to fix it..

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

HEY DCTITAN, I slept late today and I had to go pay a ticket and reinstatement fee, etc. and I was too busy to post the article about Lendale that came out today. I thought it would show up on Friday.

Either way, I guess I looked up the CITY PAPER'S interview up on the Tennesean's website. No wait, the article didn't come out until today. I guess I looked it up on the City Paper's website last night, erm, no wait, it didn't get posted until today.:clown:....fish in a barrell. Boy, don't play with me cause I'm the shiznit.:irked:

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Vigs, there was talk yesterday about a particularly unflattering story coming out about Lendale. Bad press isn't a good thing for any player. His fellow players usually steer clear of the dude's locker. Same for friends, family, wives and girlfriends.:banned:

Titan Jeffy, thanks for posting the story.;)

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

White has not been on the field and is missing practice. Brown and Henry are running well. What would make you even imagine a guy who is being called "fat and out of shape" by the media and coaches would be our #1.

I would be shocked if he is our #2 at this point unless he get in the next game and runs like a beast.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Actually 18 is the offical age to be an "adult". Right to vote ... right to die for your country. You can not even leagally sign a contract or have a checking account just in your name without an ADULTS permission.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I don't know if maybe I got misunderstood, I simply meant that Jeff's timely posting of the article was reminiscent of the proverbial white knight.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Call me "Jeffy" again and it's 20%.

:p ;)

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

This Family is a Circus...

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

:lol2:

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I guess I'm in the Jackson 5?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar