How many wins this season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gut, Aug 31, 2013.

?
  1. 6

3.9%
  2. 7

5.9%
  3. 8

15.7%
  4. 9

25.5%
  5. 10

31.4%
  6. 11

9.8%
  7. 12

5.9%
  8. 13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 14

2.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

@Steelers - L
    @Texans - L
    Chargers - W (Wooo)
    Jets - W
    Chiefs - W
    @Seahawks - L
    49ers - L
    @Rams - L
    Jags - W
    Colts - W
    @Raiders - W
    @Colts - L
    @Broncos - L
    Cards - L
    @Jags - W
    Texans - W

Win and lose in streaks lol. I hope for a better record, but right now, although missing the playoffs is always a huge bust, but I'm just hoping for a healthy Kenny, CJ being the CJ he's capable of, and the line ending up living up to the hype.

Defensive wise, Zach Brown to show a huge amount of growth this season, a healthy McCarthy, and Casey/Morgan separating themselves into a different class of defensive linemen, and our secondary some how making a huge turn around, with big plays from our rookie corners.

If all those things happen, we go 10-6, but that's a lot to ask for.

2. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Haven't trusted Munchy since that game, and I won't until he gets us a playoff win.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Looks like 8-8, but it could swing either way depending on our defense. If our defense can play some good games, and our offense clicks as much as I am hoping it will, then we could end up with a few upsets, and 10 wins.

As for Munch, if we can find someone who we know can do something, then great. Dont make a change just to be making one though. Lets see how he does this year, with at least a promising unit on offense.

4. BCTitans

BCTitans Starter

8-8. Too many question marks on defense for everything to go smoothly.

I think Rusten has this roster going in the right direction, but needs another year or two to get it where it needs to be. I just don't think Munch is going to be the coach to take us to the next level.

Hope I'm wrong about Munch. I really like the guy, and he's been with the franchise forever.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

9-7

W @Steelers
    L @Texans
    W Chargers
    W Jets
    W Chiefs
    L @Seahawks
    L 49ers
    L @Rams
    W Jags
    W Colts
    W @Raiders
    L @Colts
    L @Broncos
    W Cards
    L @Jags
    W Texans

I think 9-7 is totally attainable (hopefully better). I know better at this point than to mark the Jags as 2 automatic wins. We tend to find a way to give away one of those games. I think we put together a solid season then blow the week 16 Jags game, leaving our playoff hopes in the hands of other teams (stop me if you've heard this story before).

6. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

we will go 3-13

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Who do you have us beating?

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If we can keep improving on both sides of the ball, and the coordinators call the game like they called the Falcons game, I definitely think we'll have a 10+ win season.

Fitz can keep our offense going if Locker were to get hurt. Greene and Battle and pound out the ground game if CJ goes down.

On defense we're not as deep at some positions, but I think we'll be fine.

I voted 12-4. 11-5 and 10-6 both seem realistic to me as well.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I will be your sex slave if you are right.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Imagine we do go 3-13, your ass will be soar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar