How many yards does CJ need on Sunday to keep the wolves at bay?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 27, 2011.

?
  1. At least 100

8 vote(s)
    21.6%
  2. 101-150

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
  3. 151 or more

10 vote(s)
    27.0%
  4. There's nothing he can do

8 vote(s)
    21.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Clots have the 31st-ranked run defense. If CJ can't make it happen Sunday, he can't make it happen.

How many yards does he need to run for Sunday in order to ease the criticism of him and the OL for, at least, one week?

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Honestly, even if he does have a huge game.. it is against the Colts.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I don't think it has to do with yards but more to do with production. If he can consistently get yards, move the chains on 3rd down carries, and makes the most of what he's given, I'll be happy.

I don't think you can pin all of the failure in the run game on CJ. Both the line play and play-calling at times has been sub-par.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

he would need a billion yards for GoT to even think about liking him again.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I agree with CJtheBeast. I don't think it necessarily has to do with total yards as it does how he looks. If he can get a respectable YPC (i.e. >4) and plays with some fire for once I think SOME of the heat will come off of him, but only for this week. It is the 31st ranked rush defense after all.

He'll need to put together at least 2 or 3 consecutive good games before the critics are going to shut up. Even then, he'll be a short leash. And that's absolutely his fault. Over the past few months he's done the worst PR job I've seen since Lindsey Lohan.

More than numbers, I just want to see him start playing with some passion and fire again. He can say he already is all he wants but the film says otherwise.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

how about playing up to your potential and stop your whinning that is someone else's fault

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hes not a likeable guy, but I do hope he turns it around for the Titans

8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

doesn't matter. People will say it is because we played the colts.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

and they will be correct

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Bet he doesn't credit the OL when he finally does have a good game...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar