How much money do we have left?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Ok after signing all these free agents, how much money do we have left to spend on our draft picks and what not?

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

good question... but we need to cut amano first...

either way rookies r cheap as hell now, so thats not what im worried about. however, as you said, i'd like to know where we are now with regards to the cap...

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

A whole rookie class only costs about $7M to get signed

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I thought I heard somewhere we only got like 5 mil left?!?

5. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Jim Wyatt @jwyattsports
    Webster said team still had $5-7 million in cap room

--

With such little space, I can really see us cutting (plz Amano) or restructuring some deals (plz Hass). In my mind, you should always strive to be under the cap by at least a good 5-10M as so you don't get "Floyd'ed." Also, its good to have some wiggle room to sign a guy or two should they become available later on, or make a key trade during the draft/year for a good player.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar