How much NFL football do you watch?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 3, 2011.

?
  1. 1-2

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. 3-4

35 vote(s)
    52.2%
  3. 5-6

15 vote(s)
    22.4%
  4. 7-8

4 vote(s)
    6.0%
  5. 9+

5 vote(s)
    7.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wanted to get an idea of how "informed" us Titans fans really are about the league, and need to see how many games we're all seeing on a weekly basis. Talking football with certain fans is pointless to me now, as I feel like they only watch their teams play, and don't know much about the rest of the NFL.

And when I say watch, I'm not asking how many teams highlights did you see on ESPN. I want to know if you're watching the games or just sticking to the Titans.

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Usually go to winghouse and I'm watching 4 or 5 at once and then I'll watch a 4pm game later at home and then SNF & MNF so usually between 7 and 8.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Tough question to answer accurately. Does sobriety matter? If I am at a bar with multiple games on then did I watch every game? Do I get extra points for attending games? OR am I even really seeing the whole picture when in attendance vs. watching from home? If I take a bathroom break does that mean I didn't watch the game? I watched quite a bit of NFL Redzone yesterday, does that count as watching many games or none?

4. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I download every AFC South game each week.

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I count them because of the setup at the place I go has a wall of 5 or 6 games that you can all see at once. I might not be seeing every single play of each because that's impossible but I'm seeing all of the tv's at once kinda. :lol:

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Great idea!

I have Sunday ticket- so I'll watch parts of several games when Titans are away and I'm not going to the away game. (Admittedly, I primarily watch the games that have a bearing on my fantasy match-up.) I also listen to Sirius NFL several hours a week.

I always watch the SNF, MNF and ThNF games.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If you can say you honestly watched 2-3 full quarters of any one game, that can count.

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I watch the Titans game on NFL Gamepass and what ever other 1pm game that is send in the TV over here. At the 4pm I rely on the TV game and Redzone channel. I might watch a couple during the week with Gamepass, but depends on the games.

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I watch the titans game, with another one on in the background. Then I'll switch through all the afternoon games. Watch Sunday night and Monday night games. so 4-5 I guess.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football, Titans and whatever the 4:00 game is.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar