How much NFL football do you watch?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 3, 2011.

?

How many NFL games do you see every weekend?

1. 1-2

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. 3-4

35 vote(s)
    52.2%
  3. 5-6

15 vote(s)
    22.4%
  4. 7-8

4 vote(s)
    6.0%
  5. 9+

5 vote(s)
    7.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I wanted to get an idea of how "informed" us Titans fans really are about the league, and need to see how many games we're all seeing on a weekly basis. Talking football with certain fans is pointless to me now, as I feel like they only watch their teams play, and don't know much about the rest of the NFL.

And when I say watch, I'm not asking how many teams highlights did you see on ESPN. I want to know if you're watching the games or just sticking to the Titans.
  2. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

Usually go to winghouse and I'm watching 4 or 5 at once and then I'll watch a 4pm game later at home and then SNF & MNF so usually between 7 and 8.
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 As old as Titan. Tip Jar Donor

Tough question to answer accurately. Does sobriety matter? If I am at a bar with multiple games on then did I watch every game? Do I get extra points for attending games? OR am I even really seeing the whole picture when in attendance vs. watching from home? If I take a bathroom break does that mean I didn't watch the game? I watched quite a bit of NFL Redzone yesterday, does that count as watching many games or none?
  4. dbc5631

dbc5631 Special Teams Standout

I download every AFC South game each week.
  5. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

I count them because of the setup at the place I go has a wall of 5 or 6 games that you can all see at once. I might not be seeing every single play of each because that's impossible but I'm seeing all of the tv's at once kinda. :lol:
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Great idea!

I have Sunday ticket- so I'll watch parts of several games when Titans are away and I'm not going to the away game. (Admittedly, I primarily watch the games that have a bearing on my fantasy match-up.) I also listen to Sirius NFL several hours a week.

I always watch the SNF, MNF and ThNF games.
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

If you can say you honestly watched 2-3 full quarters of any one game, that can count.
  8. Smash

Smash Soccer God

I watch the Titans game on NFL Gamepass and what ever other 1pm game that is send in the TV over here. At the 4pm I rely on the TV game and Redzone channel. I might watch a couple during the week with Gamepass, but depends on the games.
  9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

I watch the titans game, with another one on in the background. Then I'll switch through all the afternoon games. Watch Sunday night and Monday night games. so 4-5 I guess.
  10. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football, Titans and whatever the 4:00 game is.
    • High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.