How much NFL football do you watch?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 3, 2011.

?
  1. 1-2

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. 3-4

35 vote(s)
    52.2%
  3. 5-6

15 vote(s)
    22.4%
  4. 7-8

4 vote(s)
    6.0%
  5. 9+

5 vote(s)
    7.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

3 or 4 Sunday games, more depending on where I'm at.

I watch the Monday night games.

I can't watch the Thursday night games when they are on cause I don't have NFL Network.

Is it too much to ask to have an NFL game every day of the week?!.. geeze, step it up Goodell!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

3-4 this season per week. Just been busier than usual.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

This thread is all fine and good but I don't think you can surmise one's grasp of the game solely upon how many games a person exposes themselves to. I typically watch the Titans game in it's entirety and a portion of the afternoon game. When Sunday night football is on I generally watch at least half of it. If the game is lopsided too badly, as it was last night, I'll bail out. If it's close I love to stick around for a good finish. As for Monday night, I used to watch it without fail, but since I quit paying for TV espn isn't on my lineup, so I may go to a bar tonight or over to my buddy's house to watch the Colts/Bucs. I haven't really decided. I guess I may be a touch ill-informed about other teams because of the way I follow the Titans, but at the same time things people read make up for what they may not have the opportunity to see.

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Watch the Titans game at least once, sometimes go back and rewatch it so I can pay closer attention to certain parts of the game. From there it's Redzone during the afternoon games, then watch Sunday Night and Monday night games. When we start having Thursday games I'll watch that one too.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Thursday night games can go to hell. They screw up fantasy lineups and not everyone gets them.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Thursday night used to be awesome back in the day when it was a broadcast special.

7. T-Rac

T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

watch 2-3 games and redzone, being in the UK means the games on show are very pre-determined, mainly in the direction of New England, Pittsburgh and the NFC East.

Sadly the Titans haven't seen airing over here for a while.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

3-4 during the weekend, but mnf/tnf during the week.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

1 Early Game on FOX or CBS (whoever has the best game)
    Titans Online Stream
    1 Late Game on CBS
    SNF
    MNF

so 5 weekly

10. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

Tough to answer. In reality, I watch 4 broadcasts on an average week. When the Titans are on commercial, I go to Redzone. I also have my NFL.com open so if someone is in the red zone, we may turn over to that if it interests us (my son and myself). If the Titans are on bye week, we turn between all games, but generally end up on the one that's the "best."

Same with the afternoon games, we watch redzone or we just watch one that is meaningful to us/Titans and skip around throughout the broadcast.

I watch SNF and MNF all the way through 98% of the time. Right now is tough because the Rangers are in the playoffs and it might interfere some with non-Titans games...but football is priority.

If there is a Thursday night game, we watch that as well.

I watch college on Saturday from 1100 to 2300, skipping around to interesting games, but focusing on SEC games. I also have ESPN gameplan so I can get all Vols games.

If I moved back to TN, I"d probably save some REAL money. LOL. Nah, then I'd want season tickets. I went to two games last year and it kind of bugged that I missed everything else going on in the NFL on those days.

As you can tell, I'm one wordy gal...and nothing gets done at the house on the weekends from Sept. to Feb. Sigh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar