Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

How much NFL football do you watch?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 3, 2011.

?

How many NFL games do you see every weekend?

1-2 8 vote(s) 11.9%
3-4 35 vote(s) 52.2%
5-6 15 vote(s) 22.4%
7-8 4 vote(s) 6.0%
9+ 5 vote(s) 7.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,911
    I watch the Titans in full, and probably half of the late game, Sunday game, and MNF game.

I race and do track days probably 5 or 6 weeks per NFL season, so I watch nothing on those.

I follow the league pretty closely throughout the week, so I'll put my knowledge against the random guy getting hammered at the bar in front of 6 games at a time.
  2. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    Just because someone may watch a certain amount of games per week doesn't mean they are informed about the league. You may watch 6+ games per week or whatever; you may know what happened that week or that season, but that doesn't mean you know football.
  3. pettso Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,196
    I read a lot of analysis of other games after the fact. I generally watch the 3 games on Sunday (4 games if I'm streaming the Titans game on my laptop - I stream redzone if the Titans' game is on TV) - half of MNF (live on the west coast so get home at half time).

I honestly think that's enough to have a decent grasp of what's going on around the league. My win/loss ratio when betting against the spread is pretty darn good and I pride myself in that. :)
  4. MCMLXXXIII Special Teams Standout

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $44
    I usually watch our game, the Sunday Night game, MNF and sometimes the 330 national game if I don't need to mow.
  5. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    got the ticket so i watch multiple games every week but not the whole game...
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $79
    I work Sunday mornings currently but am usually home to catch the second half of the noon games. I will watch SNF and MNF as long as they are interesting and currently I go to school on Thursday.
  7. Raistmagic Starter

Moolah:
    $268
    Always watch the Titans game + redzone at commercials. I go to BWW when the Titans game isn't on. Then, I usually catch half the next slate on redzone and the last half of the Sunday night game.

I catch MNF if the game is good.
  8. nate42104 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I try not to miss much [IMG]
    2 people high five this.
  9. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    XD

im in grad school now so i dont have enough time on my hands to watch a whole game unless it's the titans.... i may watch a few quarters on a game or two, or have it in the background while reading... but i can't break down and study the play calling like i would with the titans..
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,359
    You're right, watching 9, 10, 11 or 12+ games a week doesn't make you anymore or any less of a knowledge fan of the game. BUT it does give you a good idea of where the Titans really do rank.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.