Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

How much of the draft do you watch?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Mar 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    How much of the draft do you guys watch?

Are you like me and watch the 1st pick to Mr. Irrelevant, just the first couple of rounds, or just when we pick?

I personally find the draft more interesting in the middle rounds than I do the 1st round.
  2. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,445
    Me and my buddies used to always crack open beers and watch all the rounds. Now we do the same over skype since everyone lives all over the place now.

I find it a lot of fun speculating what each draft pick means for the teams and the league. We just talk non stop football for the most part and its a ton of fun.
    Titanup1982 high fives this.
  3. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    I really hate the draft format these days. I wish it would go back to all day Sat and Sun.
    sikwiddit, Laserjock, Fry and 2 others high five this.
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,617
    All of it. As much as I can possibly watch. Most my friends will drop by for the first round party/BBQ then I'm glued to my coach by my self cuz ain't no one that crazy about it like me. Lol.
    Titanup1982 high fives this.
  5. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
    I usually make a pool with some of my buddies. We try to see how close we can predict the first three rounds.
  6. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,811
    I usually watch most of it.

Laptop on the forum, phone on twitter and beers to keep me company.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  7. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,405
    I hate the new draft format also.

As for the question, I typically watch rounds 1-2 (sometimes 3) in their entirety. Then I just tune in when the Titans pick is coming up each round after that.
    Riverman high fives this.
  8. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    None of it. Boring as ****, just check the updates online every few minutes.
    Deuce Wayne high fives this.
  9. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    All of it, even if it takes up my weekends now.
  10. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    All of it, as most people mentioned, the new format sucks.

They break from Rd 1 to Rds 2-3 is helpful, as teams can sit back and try to make deals for the 2nd round. But at the same time, I think it should be Rds 1-3 day 1 and 4-7 day 2... I don't like the split, NFL FOs do.