Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

How much of the draft do you watch?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Mar 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,406
    I watch what I can, a few years ago they started putting it on ESPN Asia, at least the first round. So i'll watch that and check the updates for 2 - 7 since they start too early in the morning.
  1. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,877
    All seven rounds, and I chat about the selections with the people on this board. Mostly sending in youtube highlights of the people that we select each round.
  2. Cajun_Titan_33 Starter

Griffin
    Moolah:
    $1,184
    Haven't missed a Titans pick in 5 years. Not able to take off this year but ill be able to keep up via cell phone.

The draft is right behind actual game day as my favorite part of the season.
    ncaalover12 high fives this.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,148

Back before the draft was on Thursday I would always miss a large amount due to having weekend stuff going on, but now I'm able to sit back and take it all in during prime time.

I'd say I catch 99% of the picks.
  4. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    usually the 1st round and that's it. I can come on here and find out who the Titans drafted in other rounds
  5. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,248
    I watch all of the "annouced picks" ..
    Once they start just showing the names being drafted on the bottom screen I usually only pay attention to when the Titans are getting close or if theres still a handful of Intriguing names on the board or a specific player who has slipped down for some reason.

Theres only so much beer and and wings can do to num a person who watches the tv screen intentely just to see ... In the 6th round, the cleveland browns select fullback from florida gulf coast college .... Zzzz
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,167
    I wish they'd stop with random people announcing picks. So stupid. No one cares about the fans being able to mess up someone's name.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,148
    Josh Curd doesnt like this idea
  8. Chronos Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,158
    I set up an entire Com Center. All of my draft/prospect materials, legal pad and pen, iPad, and enough food to last until Sunday... After it is over I need eye drops, cough drops (from yelling at stupid picks) and there are traces of blood in my urine.
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,646
    NFL Draft is about as boring as watching paint dry.

So I usually watch about 1 round... get tired of how long it takes between picks and listening to the mundane analysis -- then go find something else to do, and check later to see who we got.

I don't know how people watch more than 3 rounds.