how much worse

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by omahacolt, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

i do not seeing us going less than 12-4. capture the AFC South title once more. maybe not the #1 record again, as the patriots are D-bags and have tons of high picks, might get peppers, and had gotten a few good FA's.

I just hope they can refrain from video taping the titans, as that is the only reason they would beat us.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Look.. losing AH will effect us, and anyone who argues otherwise is full of **** and in denial. With that said, I really believe that one of the reasons we allowed him to walk is because we plan to change our strategy from a low scoring offense with a smack mouth game sealing defense, to a high scoring offense with an above average defense. If we do seal the deal with Holt, I have no doubt that we'll evolve into one of the highest scoring offenses in the league... and that would be our strategy walking into every game.

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Hey i'm all for it. A wins a win no matter how it comes. But personally I did like the smash mouth defense, run it down your throat team.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Instead of Fisherball, I'd rather see Dingerball.

I'm all for the offensive overload. Our defense will hold up. They all have contract years coming up (the majority of them in 2010), so they will play very hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar