How much would you pay Brian Bulaga???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Mar 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

So how much would you be willing to pay Brian Bulaga?

He is obviously the best RT on the market and we have a real need at that position. It is going to cost us top dollar to convince him to come to TN. So is paying him LT money the smart thing to do???

From a cap stand point we certainly have the money and our LT is on his rookie deal so our cap allocation to the OT position wouldn't be that out of whack.

I just fear that we will all be psyched if we get him and then in 2 yrs be complaining how we over paid for him just like Levitre.

But a solid pair of tackles certainly can help out a young QB.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'm worried that due to the Tarp Kitties giving Parnell such a massive deal (5/32) for a guy that's never been a starter in his life, Bulaga is really laughing.

I'd give Bulaga something like 5/25. I thought our LT being on a rookie deal, allows us to pay more for a FA OT.. But I'm not sure I'd pay Bulaga 7-9 mil per, which he may get on the market.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Psh we'd have to pay him 80M to sign with the Titans. He looks like he's going to stay put in Green Bay by all the reports I see on him.

4. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

5 yr /36-37 million; 20 guaranteed (hell the way we are going we will definitely have the funds) my estimation based on the market.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You guys are way undervaluing the RT market...

Bulaga will likely demand $8-10mil per year.

At this point, whatever. Just pay both he and Iupati whatever they want. We have over $40mil to spend... And we will be required to spend at least about $28mil regardless.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'd pay him $320.

Now how much should the Titans pay him? He's someone who can solidify the right side, so a 4 year/$36 million contract would be fine with me.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He will resign in GB. They have more than enough cap space.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter ยท 5m5 minutes ago
    49ers free-agent G Mike Iupati has told people he plans to sign with the Arizona Cardinals, per sources. Iupati vs. SF DT Darnell Dockett.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Yeah I would front load a deal based on 9m per year.

Throw the kitchen sink at him

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

I remember when Andy Levitre was the best guard on the market...

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar