How nice is Peyton?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Does Peyton Manning care about the lives he's about to change or is he in it for himself?

If he plays for Denver, he's truthfully saving a franchise by forcing Tebow off the field. If he plays for Tennessee where he's already revered as a legend, he's doing what? What if he comes up short and never delivers a Super Bowl?

I don't know if he's knows it, but I'll tell you, he's defiantly throwing a monkey wrench in things here. Clearly the pursuit of him is on and happening, but which situation does he really prefer?

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

the Tebowmantics would disagree with you

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Pretty sure he's a total douche.

But he can throw a football.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea, who cares.

Philip Rivers is the epitome of douche, but they all love him. Tom Brady - douche. Doesn't take anything away from his play.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

Listen man, IDK your opinion on Tebow as a QB in the NFL, but Manning would be saving so many people from a broken heart when they finally realize Tebowmania is like the wildcat or myspace. He's an incredible competitor, but he's still got a ways to go before his tricks last.

6. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

It's a freeking game! If you or other fans don't find entertainment in this stuff, go fishing or golfing and relax..

7. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Yeah, he's a d*** head. Has been since his college days.

But I'd love to have him on our team.

8. JCBRAVE

My whole point is, if he's nice, he's going to Denver. So I guess he's coming to the Titans.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

QBs and musicians. 80 to 90 percent of them are jerks who think their crap doesn't stink.

Even the ones you think are "nice."

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If he's "nice" he pleases his entire state of fans where he became a celebrity.

Wouldn't it be "mean" to kill Tebow's chances at ever playing in the NFL again?

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar