How nice is Peyton?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

One of my clients had him as a spokesperson his rookie season so got to do a photo shoot with him and some kids. Between set-ups, he talked to every kid and parent there and signed everything handed to him. I got to chat a bit with him during lunch. He seemed a genuinely nice person in the six-hours I was around him. I was totally impressed with how he handled himself.

Granted, this was quite a few years back and he may be a different person now but I kinda doubt it.

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

All we know are random bad links we find and read about. Usually when you read or hear about someone and their personal life, its usually the bad ones that draw more attention.

You could be 100% right about him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nDq1HoNm-E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nDq1HoNm-E[/ame]

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Peyton: He's doing it! *points at Jeff* He's yelling at us!

what a fkin baby.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I would feel so much better if I never have to see or hear the words "Peyton" or "Manning" ever again.

This week has been hell (minus the Hutchinson signing).

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

As a competitor, he is on the douchey side. He blames his teammates, he whines about things even when he wins, he walked off before the game was over in the Super Bowl. ...and he generally gets a pass.

I've also heard many stories similar to yours. The first few years he was out of school, he'd come back to Knoxville and pick up everyone's tab when he'd go to a bar. I've had several drinks on his dime.

...but when he was in college, he would go out to bars and he liked to hit on college girls. ...and he was really forward. Really forward.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Hell, if I had been Peyton in K-town circa 1997, I'd have just stood on the bar, whipped it out, and said "form an orderly line ladies."

Don't hate tha playa, hate tha game.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

hot UT chick = Florida

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well I guess Peyton saving Denver and staying out of Locker's way makes him a nice guy right?

10. amy

amy Starter

Works for me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar