How often do you wear titans gear?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 520, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Same here. Never buying a current player jersey again, unless that player is guaranteed to be an all-time great. I won't even buy a 20 dollar Chinese knockoff.

2. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

Been broke for the past few years but my buddy bought me a Casey jersey and i wear it every Sunday or when i go out on Fridays.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Re: current jerseys: I havent seen one worth owning for a while. I had McNair (x2), George, Haynesworth, Bennett and Finnegan. Gave away the George and one of the McNairs because they were the wrong size.

4. nickmsmith

yeah. I had a Hopkins, 2 eddies, McNair, Chris Brown, Calico, Haynesworth, 2 CJ, Travis Henry, Erron Kinney, VY..

What a waste.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

$5 a month for 20 months gets you a new Game Jersey from Nike..

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

McNair
    Vanden Bosch
    Locker
    VY

all navys. all pre-nike

four is enough until they get a name we can rally behind..

7. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

McNair, George, and Bullock jerseys here...

8. nickmsmith

Considering it's the Titans we're talking about. Having 2/4 jerseys be non-embarrassing is a pretty good number.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I used to get jersey's, not anymore tho. Got 1 with my name on it and thats it. Im a Titan for life, these players come and go faster than I can say get your life together....

Its stupid to buy anyones jersey these days. Casey might be worth getting, but I have this thing where I only wear RB's, WR's, or a position I could possibly play. A 5'10" guy in a DLinemens jersey always threw me..

10. nickmsmith

The one I got in 2001... freshmen year of high school, with my name and number on it, is the only jersey I would be caught in. Gave away my Mcnair (it was beat to heck anyway) and I'm pretty embarrassed of him, too.

I had a sweet Eddie George Tennessee Oilers Jersey that I would love to have back.. but I lost it somewhere circa 2006. I would wear that thing, still.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar