How surprised would you be if...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Sep 27, 2010.

?
  1. It's not even a possibility

38.3%
  2. Extremely surprised

31.7%
  3. Mildly surprised

25.0%
  4. It's pretty much a given... he's gone

5.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Donnie Nickey is a Geo Prizm.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

True. But as much as I complain at times I really do think the Titans organization is generally pretty smart when it comes to putting a correct value on players. The same cannot be said for a some other organizations around the league... Raiders, Redskins I'm looking at you.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I would take McFadden and the Raiders first for the next 2 yrs for CJ. I already said Lynch and 2 1sts, I definitely think it's possible for CJ to want 100 Mil guaranteed, and he's not going to budge. Sell high!

4. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Only way I trade CJ is if I can get a RB back like Charles or Rice + pick(s)

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

WTF @ this thread... What, because of his little money deal this past offseason? Titans drafted him, Titans overplay him - they will sort out his money and he'll diminish over the next few years then end up somewhere else after this team has seen all his best years....

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

"Little money deal"? :ha:

"Basically I have to come in here and have a great year and get my history deal next year. I felt like I deserved it this year, but . . . I can say it won't happen again. This is the last time without me having a long-term deal. It's a must. ...... With my situation, you have to know who you are dealing with at the end of the day, You are dealing with a team that is not known for [paying]."- Chris Johnson 8/2010

Yeah, how could this POSSIBLY get ugly....

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I voted that I'd be mildly surprised but I'm realistic. This kid comes in and runs for another 2K this year and he's gone for sure because he will want to be the highest paid offensive player in the league if not the overall highest paid player in the league.

And if that happens you can bet your sweet @ss he will be traded. I want him to have a monster year and I hope we win it all because he will more than likely be gone either way because it's not likely at all that we pay him the big bucks he's gonna demand.

8. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Peyton Manning > CJ

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

It's alright guys...I have news:

Jim Morrison visited me in a dream last night and told me that CJ isn't going anywhere. He will be a Titan, OH YES, he will be a Titan...

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yeah, little money deal. He can run his mouth all he wants after the fact but he did sign the paper - and he will again.. If his performance continues to slide so does his leverage. This is not new or unique to the NFL.
    Next please..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar