How The Rookies Can Contribute

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

1. Wright starts as the #3 in the slot, where he is probably best suited anyway. May also get a shot at return duties.

2. Brown plays a lot on special teams, as a punt gunner and kick coverer. Plays on third downs covering TE's and rushing the passer from the OLB spot.

3. Martin will start off as a 2 down tackle in the rotation, with Klug coming in on third downs to rush the passer. Martin may also play on the field goal and punt blockage units.

4. Sensebaugh will start off as a punt gunner. May eventually earn time as a dime corner.

5. Thompson is a wild card. Who knows? Nobody really knows where he is TE wise. Is the staff going to use him exclusively at TE? Are they going to use him in the DE rotation? Hopefully by season's end he'll be a regular contributer on offense, but who knows?

6. Martin - Who knows? Could do nothing next year, could push Griff or Babs for time.

7. I don't see the DE doing much in his rookie season. I love the motor, but I just don't think he has the size and speed to be much of a DE.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yo, Playmaker, I'm going to have to read that tomorrow when I sober up :)

Looks like a great post and I can wait to read it. Been drinking d@mn near all day with the draft and NBA playoffs.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Lucky. I'm stuck studying for finals and procrastinating on here.

4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Cool story bro......

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Kill Amano

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar