How to fix the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Won't happen, but 100% should.

Hijacking this MCM article but only because I called for the Titans to hire Gus Malzahn last year but take JFF also.

http://www.musiccitymiracles.com/20...senhunt-hire-gus-malzahn-draft-marcus-mariota

Talk about something that would immediately reignite this fan base even if the results wouldn't show immediately.

Like MCM says, Whisen**** is an awful coach. It is pretty much indefensible at this point. His record d speaks for itself.

Malzahn is a mad scientist. He is better than Chip Kelly and look at the impact his adapted system has had in Philly.

Mariota is going to ball in the right system. He will fail miserably in Whisen****'s system as has every other QB he has coached that isn't headed for the HoF.

Mariota in a Malzahn system would be ridiculous.

This is a pure fantasy but a fun one to have. I realize Whisen**** is here for another couple years at least and will in all likelihood leave this franchise in worse shape than he found it.

Hell, fire Whisen**** and bring in Darrell Bevell with Mariota.

Everyone keeps talking about "how do we fix this roster?".

You blow the roster, FO and coaching staff the **** up is what you do. You do something drastic that changes the culture around this franchise and lights a fire under the fan base.

• High Five High Five x 5
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

STRAIGHT TO THE TOP BAYBAY!!!

[​IMG]

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

stop watching them sure fixed them for me

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Lock up the stadium and practice field. Hand out 53 layoff slips.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Back a dumptruck full of money into Malzahn's yard.

Nobody can enjoy living in Auburn that much, **** town IMO.

Every college coach gets that pro itch.

MARIOTA IS LOVE, MARIOTA IS LIFE.

Really I just think Whisen**** is an awful coach and is about to bury this franchise.

Malzahn is our hope.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

So dump money at Gus and pay Ken to stay at home for the rest of his contract?

not sure where all this money is coming from

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Bud was a billionaire. No stress.

or sit and watch Whisen**** destroy the team we love for the next 3-4 years while shuffling in QB after QB and creating a toxic culture around the franchise and locker room.

Malzahn is worth every penny if you consider what's coming if somebody doesn't pull a trigger.

Another 2-4 win season incoming in 2015 with a 6th round QB mannequin out there eating sacks and throwing picks. Hope y'all are excited.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I'd take Malzahn!!!

At this point I'd take Darrell Bevell running the offense and Rex Ryan running the D!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I wouldn't mind watching Eric with a K coaching the Titans.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar