How to improve the gameday experience

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Let's pretend we have the ear of the Titans front office and have been asked what things they can do to make the gameday experience better.

Of course, a winning team goes a long way but what else, reasonably, can be done?

2. TitanJeff

First thing I do is get the sound working from the north endzone speakers. It's been broken for nearly 10 years.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

Improving the jumbo trons and adding NFL Redzone would be a nice addition.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanJeff

One simple thing is opening every gate instead of making people stand outside for 20 minutes waiting to get inside.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Nude cheerleaders and free beer.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

definatly need to get the peoples inside and seated faster.

About the only thing I can think of thats siginificatly better now than when the stadium opened is the toilet situation. Since they eased up on the potty parity it is at least possible to hit the toilet at the half. That was just awful the first year or so.

I like the Red Zone idea, not sure how to implement it. I mean they would have to drop all those 'entertaining' interludes that they have now.

Beer/food improvements would be nice, but I try not to oblige them anyways.

7. TitanJeff

There's already a handful of stadiums which run the Red Zone but they have larger jumbo trons.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You guys really thinking the Titans will invest any money into that sink hole? The stadium is obsolete in comparison to most other venues now. In 15 years from now, you guys may get your wishes granted.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

???????

here is a couple of years BA can pay off the stadium and skip town with his team. All he has to do is pay off the bonds and hes a UFA.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

1. Fill the endzone seating to where we'd have a bowl stadium (which would expand the capacity to around 75,000)
    2. Make the concessions more reasonably priced. I know this is where the money is made, but drop the prices by 30% or so. Make beer like $3.50. That's still way overpriced, but a profit must be made and I'm sure many more people will begin to buy them.
    3. Fix the Titantrons. They suck. Change up the videos... do away with some of that dumb stuff like Kroger shopping cart race and Carnival shoe race.
    4. Give the event staff tazers and allow them to use them on Steelers/Ravens fans.
    5. Better/hotter cheerleaders that dance to, at the very least, half way decent music rather than BS like Adam Lambert and Fergie.

There are still many other things that could be done to make gameday a much better experience for everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar