How was the stadium entertainment?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alex1939, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

lol you wouldn't beet a parapelegic in a foot race

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

dougg was the ****

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No one will race ol' DW.

[​IMG]

Which is cool, because I can keep my "fastest white guy in middle tn" title for the rest of time.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Except no one is going to do it in a friggin' meaningless preseason game.

I give fans a bit more credit. When the team is performing and the situation is right, they've always cheered (which can be done in a seat). No one is going to stand up or cheer a crap defense which is what we've seen a lot of the past couple of seasons.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

My opinion if someone is complaining about how the fans act at the games.... then they should be probably be going to all the games. Otherwise you are just part of the problem.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Locker, Fitz and Rusty love it!

Also... You realize where the Titans play right? Country music is a pretty big deal here... They aren't in Memphis.

I think the team should embrace it even more. It is part of the culture of our city and state. The Predators have and everyone knows they have some of the best marketing ever. They even put it in the uniforms.

More country, more southern, embrace where you are and who you are. Create your own traditions.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

They should play this at games. Set to the tune of a Tom Petty song which fits with the southern sound:

(The song is about the Tennessee Titans. Even if someone used it for a Malay soccer team also called the Titans.)

9. Deuce Wayne

It's called "music city". Not country music city.

The problem is- nationally we have this hillybilly image and it seems they just love to fuel it. Like any time we have a MNF game... always some honky tonk nonsense making a mockery out of us.

The main thing is- no NFL player is going to get hype off country music. Fans wont either.

It belongs in bars where people cry their sad lives away... not in live events that are supposed to be fun.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Deuce Wayne

How would people know what the fans are like if they weren't at the games?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar