How well do you know your neighbours?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Childress79, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

2. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Anyone seen Dane Cooks recent tour? "my beautiful green dot"

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Luckily, I'm the only felon on my block!

4. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

felonspy.com looks bogus to me. I keep getting different results for the same address as well as totally unfamiliar names living in places where there are no houses nor any other buildings whatsoever.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'm a convicted felon, but the damn thing won't work up here in Canada. I'd like my neighbours to know... see me... fear me... and leave me (and my ****), the **** alone :evil:

:ha:

I'd rather have a cranial enema :))

Hey Sap, does a Super Bowl win mean I can no longer refer to Eli Manning as "the other white meat"?

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

it's definitely bs, like gloves said different names and faces

and i just typed in new york, NY and apparently felons live in the river between NJ and NY

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Typed in my address, and 3 people live in the middle of the lake.
    Typed in the address of one of my convicted felon friends, he wasn't listed but someone who apparently lives on a railroad track was.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The sponsored links don't look too promising either.:ha:

9. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Did it show whether they were wearing cement shoes or not? :))

It's a great idea, I just wished it would work. I just gots ta know...

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I prefer "The little Manning who could"

Not sure about other states but if you are a convicted sex offender in CA you have to report where you live to the city. I know a couple years back in Contra Costa County you could log onto the police website and it would give you a basic location of the person in a neighborhood (marker on a street like above). Every time someone gets out of prison they have to return to the county that they committed the crime in for some reason .... most get protested so badly that they have to live in half way houses and are still basically in prison.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar