How well do you know your neighbours?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Childress79, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Cant say Im suprised

[​IMG]

The funny one was "Kent Clark", Attempted Rape 3rd Degree

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You got a felon living on the sixth tee. I'd get your driver out early when approaching that tee.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

haha, no it didn't go into the specifics...

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, apparently a felon lives in the woods behind my house.

i wouldn't doubt that a felon does indeed live in the woods behind my house, but he sure as hell doesn't have a house there.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Also notice that some of the crimes are fake. Some also have exaggerated degrees that don't really exist under the TN criminal code. Not only is this fake, it's a terrible fake.

But there are websites where you can look some of these things up. Nashville.gov has a map of crime locations.

6. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

I decree that from hence forth titanbuoy may do whatever he pleases. Refering to Eli Manning as "the other white meat" is now and forevermore completely legit :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar