How will Locker do vs the Jets?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Which Jake Locker shows up this Sunday? Without much of an O-Line I dont think Jake plays all that well, but who knows. Against the Browns the O-Line was horrendous and yet Jake came out and was on fire, til of course he got injured (again).

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

His game last year against the Jets was the best of his career. Rex even said he would have preferred to face Mettenberger rather than Locker. I’m just afraid a determined Locker, who wants another starting job in the league is going to close out our season with 3 straight wins and we will end up picking around 10 instead of 2. But then again there’s always that chance someone sneezes on him and he will end up on IR the next day. You never know.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

Jake's gonna f**k us one last time?

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I'm with him on this one. We have a better chance to win with Jake and now I can't win money by betting against the Titans these last 3 weeks because I don't know what to expect with Jake :(

5. JCBRAVE

we have no O-line, we'll lose out IMO

6. TitansWillWin2

lol. If Lewan plays it's really not as bad as you think. Last year we had a way worse line and still managed to win more than 2 games. The jets is a winnable game b/c their offense sucks.

7. JCBRAVE

Lewan hasn't practiced this week, he's likely out again

8. TitansWillWin2

Hmm. I may risk it and roll with the Jets anyways. I've literally made close to a grand this season by betting against Tennessee.

• Boring Boring x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

sounds about right, fan of the year everybody

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. TitansWillWin2

Well apparently Vegas sees something in Tennesse that I don't. I mean the spread was -2.5 Giants. I knew we were gonna get killed that game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar