How will Vince be used tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Lmfao, lmfao,great pic dude. yeah man half baked was awesome.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

A lot of people think VY will be used in red zone but I don't know, I could see him being inserted in more of a 2 min. type situation. Think about it, it would let him operate in a shotgun type O, more of what he is used to, the D would already be playing more of a prevent style to stop the long gainer and it would give him more of field to work with also making the D play it a little straighter.

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Well, I played this out on Madden yesterday. I brought Young in for 1st down at the five. He fakes the handoff, rolls left, and everyone's covered so he runs it in himself. Now that wouldn't be a bad first career play, would it? I do think they'll use him in goal line situations, since it'll be so hard to defend run, pass, and bootleg.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I was more right about Collins that any of you guys. Thank the Jets for even have a worse player in the field goal kicker. This game could have been a lot worse than the score indicated.

I will say Collins got a bad rap on the ball thrown to the end zone. No way that was intentional grounding. Also the ball lost by the TE that turned into a interception wasn't Collins fault.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar