How will you be watching the Titans games?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by XO, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

It still ask for current documentation that your enrolled. Maybe you could edit some old paperwork.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

What does it ask for?

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I couldn't because I go to a satellite site and not the actual campus in Daytona/Arizona.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

That doesn't seem fair.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

neither is paying $900 a class but whatever.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

I just went ahead and bought it.

It didn't ask for anything but my wife's name, birthday and school name.

It must search the school registry for name and birthday because it had to be correct. I tried it with a different birthday and it said she wasn't a student.

That's it. After I put in her name, school and birthday I just put it my cc info and got the Sunday Ticket U package for 99.00.

Didn't ask for her student ID or anything.

She also goes to school online because her university is in Mississippi so it is weird.

7. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Ok so if it doesn't identify your enrollment then you have to supply proof. This was in their FAQs.

What happens if I can't prove my affiliation?
    This rarely happens. All organizations are going to give you some kind of official document that we'll accept, but on the occasion you cannot provide us any acceptable proof of validation, we will not be able to allow you to continue to the offer.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

These are live streams right? Not recordings?

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The gamepass is live (if you use hola on chrome to mask your location to show you're in a foreign country), I'd imagine the DTV feed would be live, I don't know of them storing games to see later, been a few years since I've had DTV

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'm more concerned about watching them live and through my TV than I am anything.

I would have already jump on the DTV thing if I had known it didn't require a subscription. NFL really should have done their own live streaming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar