How would you feel if we got Randy Moss?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

How would you guys feel if we got him on our team?

Lets face it; our offense sucks. Its always 3 and out 3 and out 3 and out

especially with Young's lazer rocket arm who always seems to throw it 30 yard away from the WR

j/k lol

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I really don't think he's as bad a guy as people make out but his contract is a major stumbling block.

He still has two yrs left on his deal for something like $9mill in 07' & $11Mill in 08'.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

The whole "I play when I want to play" thing kinda turns me off, but there is no question that he is an immense talent. Maybe him and Vince could have the same kind of connection that him and Culpepper did in Minnesota.

4. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

I'm not crazy about him, but I wouldn't be against it. I'd rather have him than Porter. Not sure about Moss and Pac Man hanging together though.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'd be against it. We dont have the type of offense that could get him 10 catches. And he'd eventually ***** and moan. We've never been able to handle a big time wr in Tenn. We had all kinds of guys come in here like Pickens, Slaughter, and Thigpen, and it never works out. We are better off with someone who undestands his place like a top rookie who grows with vince. We spread the ball around and Moss would suffer in an offense like that, Moss needs a big time qb to be successful in my opinion. I would be extatic to see him here, but eventually, I think it just goes bad.

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

NO. We need to be a run-first offense and don't need him to be a distraction. Spend the money on the D-Line.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Delete this thread. This has been debated over and over. Fish has said he would not have Moss on this team.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

No thanks.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

New Moderator.

10. I'm all for adding Moss. We need a playmaker at WR and none seem to be available to us otherwise. His attitude problems are fairly minor. They just have to be willing to throw him the ball, and since defenses probably couldn't double him on every play with Vince such a threat they'd be able to get him the ball enough...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar