How would you feel if we got Randy Moss?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

How would you guys feel if we got him on our team?
    :barf:

2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Like crying.

3. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

I'd feel like we could just....:hang:

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yep...nothing that several swift kicks in the nads, a baseball bat, a Ping 9-iron, a deluxe set of Ginsu knives and a Glock 9mm couldn't handle.
    Let's get that guy from Dallas too...I've heard he's pretty good at WR....

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I don't know which post is funnier - SK saying "his attitude problems are fairly minor" or Avvie's subdued response.

Either way my vote for post of the day......

:ha: :ha: :ha:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

avvie comes up with gold quite often.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

just imagine a guy who we could designate #1... a guy who can draw double coverages??? We aren't even positive that Chow will be here next year. I'm not saying Moss is the answer but I know with a dynamic deep threat Bennett could get all kinds off balls underneath, over the middle. The offense would just be better.

8. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

when did Fisher say he wouldn't have Moss on his team, all I know is that last season our FO had no interest in TO, but thats the only guy I heard that they would never want...

9. :ha: C'mon avvie, don't beat around the bush, what do you really think?

Seriously though, are we going to get rid of Pacman because of his issues? I don't think Moss is any more of a problem child, and he is just as great on the field.

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Geez...this is about the 4th time I have had to respond to this. Back when Moss was asked why he wasn't being productive, he responded with something to the effect that I am not happy. This was brought up on the Jeff Fisher show during a "two minute drill". The host asked Fisher what he thought, and if he thought he could turn Moss around. Fisher said that while he is a great talent, that he would never be a Titan with his mindset, I assume meaning that Moss would be too disruptive to take on.

When a team is stuggling like the Raiders, the last thing you want to hear is that a guy isn't helping a team because he isn't happy. That's exactly the time a veteran needs to step up to help turn things around. That is not the kind of player you want on your team, no matter how talented. For what few plays he could make on the field, he could (and probably has) caused a lot of dissention in the locker room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar