How would you feel if we got Randy Moss?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackmann

zackmann Guest

no thanks...

we could use better WR's...but not him...

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The Titans needs a receiver with a future - not one with a past....

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

"I play when I want to play"

" I keep it real"

-Walked off the field in the 4th quarter of a close game, when the team neded him

Should i keep going

4. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

If we would have wanted Moss we would've drafted him instead of K. Dyson the miracle man. End of story

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Good point.. Fisher didn't want Moss at his best so why would he want him now.

I've always admired Randy's talent, but i don't think he'll ever make the roster.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:rotfl:

7. I guarantee you that if people knew how good Moss would be before the draft, he would have been a top pick regardless of his attitude...

After all, we picked Pacman #6...

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

After originally signing a letter of intent to play college football with the Notre Dame Fighting Irish in 1995, Moss took part in a racially-charged fight at his high school that left one person hospitalized. He gave a plea of guilty to battery and received probation along with a 30-day suspended jail sentence. Notre Dame revoked his scholarship, but this setback did not stop another high profile college football program from giving him a chance. Notre Dame officials suggested Florida State due to the reputation of its coach, Bobby Bowden, for handling troubled players. However, because of his signed letter of intent at Notre Dame, the NCAA considered him a transfer student, which made him ineligible to play for the Seminoles in the 1995 football season. He was red-shirted in his freshman season. While at Florida State, it was claimed that Moss ran a 4.25 40-yard dash [2] while only Deion Sanders, with a 4.23 40-yard dash, has achieved higher.

In 1996, while serving his 30-day jail sentence in a work release program from 1995, Moss tested positive for smoking marijuana, violating his probation, and was let go by Florida State. He served 60 extra days in jail for the probation violation.

There is more to a player than how good he is on the field.

9. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

As many hae said about Moss when describing his play and his character:

He is a great player on a great team, and a bad player on a bad team.

10. Yes, but his rap sheet isn't enough to offset Moss' play on the field. If Drew Bennett had that rap sheep, on the other hand, he wouldn't have ever made the NFL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar