How would you grade our Free Agency signings so far?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Mar 14, 2017.

?
  1. A

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
  2. B

41 vote(s)
    38.3%
  3. C

47 vote(s)
    43.9%
  4. D

9 vote(s)
    8.4%
  5. F

4 vote(s)
    3.7%
  6. wat?

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I voted B, but I think its somewhere between C+ and B-. Addressed needs, didn't break the bank and didn't trade away either 1st.

Comparatively around the league, I'm not sure which or how many teams did better than Tennessee. I think its a low number though.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Nashville is rated as one of the coolest up and coming cities in the nation the last 5 yrs. But I'm not a labelwhore and I don't have a hankerin for purple drink, so I'd rather pick Nashville over the slums of NOLA

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Why isnt the poll public?

We should be able to mock and ridicule those we disagree with!

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Pats
    Jags
    Ravens
    Eagles
    Packers
    Seahawks
    Panthers
    49ers
    Vikings
    Texans(getting rid of Osweiler)
    Dolphins
    Colts

i believe all did better.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

So even though your list is subjective (that's fine), the Titans would still fall in at 12th. I say that alone should get them a C assuming we use a curve where whichever team gets #1 would be an A+.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Not buying into fluff pieces. And sites like bleacher report are pretty much the buzzfeed of football.

Next thing you know, the media is gonna start hyping up a 5th round rookie receiver to be the best WR on the roster and a fantasy draft steal.

Oh wait...

7. rekirts

rekirts Starter

A+++ is minimum for how great an offseason this was.

trust the Jgod.

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Anyone catch that ESPN insider piece about the titans free agent pick ups back firing on us? I'm not an insider so I couldn't read

9. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Couldn't disagree more. Just because one team got a guy or two you wanted, doesn't mean they had a better off-season.

Good: Pats had a big one for sure. The Jags added a bunch of people - but who knows if that will pay off. There's a few big names to the Eagles and Ravens. Packers got Bennett, but it's not like we wanted him anyways, the Phins did ok, and the Vikings had a decent FA.

Bad: The Seahawks did zilch aside for a fat Eddie Lacy, Panthers got rid of one of their up and coming pass rushers and Cam and Charles Johnson both had surgery, Houston hasn't signed a single player in FA (just getting rid of Brock doesn't mean they win FA), the Colts have signed a handful of mediocre backups, and the 49ers were probably one of the most talentless rosters in the league last year so anyone they sign is a win for them.

I wouldn't even say the ones in the good all did better than us though. Some just went out and got some guys they hope will show up (Eagles giving Jeffery just a 1 year deal is a sign that even they don't have confidence that he will produce/stay healthy).

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Dude, get the *** off my nuts. You don't have to bullsiht every post I make.

Panthers- resigned their 3 best pass rushers(KaWann Short long term) and brought back Peppers to help, Matt Kalil to play tackle with his brother. Who gives a crap about surgeries, every team is having players with surgeries in the offseason. If you wanna bring that up, Marcus Mari****ingFlota can't even walk now.

Colts- signed Jaball Sheard/Margus Hunt/John Simon to rush, Kamar Aiken, and some solid depth pieces along the OL/DL..

Jags - Calais Campbell, Bouye, Tom Coughlin, nuff said.

Eagles giving Jeffrey a 1 yr deal is smart, like it or not, why invest long term in a guy who has proven he has injury issues and was suspended this year? c'mon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar