How would you spend Mcnairs money?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, May 21, 2006.

?

How would you spend Mcnairs Money?

Poll closed Jun 10, 2006.
  1. Cornerback

23 vote(s)
    63.9%
  2. Linebacker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. O Tackle

8 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Veteran Quarterback

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  5. Defensive Line

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Sumthin' Else

4 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Plummer is probably our best choice!!

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Collins is a drunk has been since he lost the SB. I use to work with a freind of his, they guy has serious issues.

I live close enough to Chokeland to hear the whinning about his play.

Collins is a bag of cobras we do not want to open. Do we really want the leftovers from the Chokeland Faiders? :barf:

3. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Nope.... Billy will do. Who knows? He may surprise us all and be good enough to compete for a spot in the pro bowl :ha: Maybe not that good, but he is a smart deep passing QB. He just needs to up his awareness of 300 pound guys wanting to break his arm.... or his head... Go Billy!!!

4. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Law or Plummer possibly?

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If Bennett played on NE as the #2 WR he would have put up similar or better numbers than Givens IMO. Givens is no more proven as the #1, go to guy who attracts the more difficult matchups. What Givens gives us is another solid vet, like Bennett and I would not be surprised if Bennett's numbers are better than Givens at years end.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Bennett and Brown are two guys I wouldn't mind seeing us extend if we could do it at a decent price. Brown at a decent price would be a real nice compliment to White over the next 4 years and with Bennett and Givens we would have our WRs position solid also for the next 4 years.

7. Givens and Bennett are a good combination of recievers, I wouldn't mind seeing them line up at #1 and #2 for a number of years to come, unless Calico has a breakout season or something

8. Based on what?

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Seriously! Lets not forget Patten was in the mix for a while too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar