Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

How would you spend Mcnairs money?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, May 21, 2006.

?

How would you spend Mcnairs Money?

Poll closed Jun 10, 2006.
Cornerback 23 vote(s) 63.9%
Linebacker 0 vote(s) 0.0%
O Tackle 8 vote(s) 22.2%
Veteran Quarterback 1 vote(s) 2.8%
Defensive Line 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Sumthin' Else 4 vote(s) 11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Moolah:
    $0
    Plummer is probably our best choice!!
  2. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    Collins is a drunk has been since he lost the SB. I use to work with a freind of his, they guy has serious issues.

I live close enough to Chokeland to hear the whinning about his play.

Collins is a bag of cobras we do not want to open. Do we really want the leftovers from the Chokeland Faiders? :barf:
  3. Sukrillux Guest

Nope.... Billy will do. Who knows? He may surprise us all and be good enough to compete for a spot in the pro bowl :ha: Maybe not that good, but he is a smart deep passing QB. He just needs to up his awareness of 300 pound guys wanting to break his arm.... or his head... Go Billy!!!
  4. Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Moolah:
    $0
    Law or Plummer possibly?
  5. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,289
    If Bennett played on NE as the #2 WR he would have put up similar or better numbers than Givens IMO. Givens is no more proven as the #1, go to guy who attracts the more difficult matchups. What Givens gives us is another solid vet, like Bennett and I would not be surprised if Bennett's numbers are better than Givens at years end.
  6. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,289
    Bennett and Brown are two guys I wouldn't mind seeing us extend if we could do it at a decent price. Brown at a decent price would be a real nice compliment to White over the next 4 years and with Bennett and Givens we would have our WRs position solid also for the next 4 years.
  7. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Givens and Bennett are a good combination of recievers, I wouldn't mind seeing them line up at #1 and #2 for a number of years to come, unless Calico has a breakout season or something
    • Staff / Moderator

Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    Based on what?
  8. Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Moolah:
    $10
    Seriously! Lets not forget Patten was in the mix for a while too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.