Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

How'd the new players look to you?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,283
  2. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,165
    I didn't get to watch any of it but CJ's TD was pretty damn awesome to see even if it was only preseason. He didn't even appear to be gunning it and he was still taking it to the house. It was nice to see Kenny and Nate leading the convoy to the end zone.
    titan520 high fives this.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    Shonn had some nice runs. The OL as a whole was impressive, other than the sacks allowed. I remember Fouku was talking trash, love that. Pollard had a nasty hit, hopefully those continue - minus the flags. Turner looks to be in the run for starting center.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  4. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436

You forgot Fitzpatrick, son...
    Rich Brymer, Titans Eternal and JCBRAVE high five this.
  5. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $186
    Greene Impressed

Foku I was pleasantly surprised with. I saw him lay at least one good hit.

Harder to tell with Levitre. I thought the OL did a great job opening holes in the run game, but I wasn't that impressed with the pass blocking last night. Not putting it on Levitre, I think its mainly because we have a completely new OL that needs to gel and learn how to work as a unit. That will take a few more games, so I really don't have any red flags.

I was surprised to see Turner starting at C. I guess he is beating out Velasco (which is a good sign). Would still rather see Schwenke in there, but at this point I don't think we will until late in the year or next year.

Hill is a big guy, and seemed pretty active. I was happy with the starting DL for the most part.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,283
    Oops
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,283
    Sorry can't edit my posts anymore.
  8. luvyablue256 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $127
    I liked the early penetration from the D-line (Hill, etc). If those guys can stay healthy (knock on wood), they could be nasty. Especially once GW gets the schemes going.
    ncaalover12 high fives this.
  9. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    Greene and Fokou looked very solid. can someone please put a hit on Griffin, I hate that MFer, standing all alone in the endzone with nobody 20 yards near him but yet Fred Davis is wide open.
    ncaalover12, Rich Brymer and theprizdfighter high five this.
  10. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,907
    One thing became apparent to me last night; If Fernando Velasco wins the center battle we're in trouble.
    nbtoppers2, titantrusince82 and JCBRAVE high five this.