How'd the new players look to you?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Or Campbell. He stunk up the joint

2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I say, and I say again, the late hits from Pollard is all fun and games until he cost us a game during the season. If we are up on Seattle, Sam Fran, or Denver late in the game and Pollard gets an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty that put them in fg range to win the game, we are all going to be pissed.

3. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

hahah, what?

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

If Velasco is our worse OLman then we will have the best OL in the NFL.

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Fokou played with heart last night. He'll never be an all-star, but I hope he can be a fresh, high-energy player who plays for about 30 snaps a game. We still need to look at MLB early in the fraft next year.

Levitri and Greene will both be great.

Fitzy might be the best QB on our roster at the moment, only time will tell. Right now based off of what both QBs have accomplished so far, Fitzy is better. I still have my hopes high for Locker though.

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

If Fokou is good against the run then we are fine at LB next season. Every team has at least one linebacker that they do not play on 3rd down because they are not good against the pass. Brown is already good in coverage so he will most likely be one of our LB's in our nickle formation and the guy we keep in in our dime defense.

In my opinion if Zaiver Gooden turns out to be good then we are set at starting LB; Fokou can play in our base 4-3 sets, when we go into our nickle set we can bounce Ayers to the DL and swap Gooden and Fokou.

Basically it would look like:
    ------- Brown ----------- Gooden ------
    Morgan --- Martin --- Casey --- Ayers

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Fitz didn't look good at all last night. We are doomed either way.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I don't see why everyone has been so high on him. He was Eugene Amanos backup at one point....if that's not a red flag then idk what is

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

sup with this doyle guy everyone ravin bout I was expecting him to have like 8 catches 100 yards and a td

10. NoleTitan

NoleTitan Starter

Not sure I understand the Turner hate. I thought he did a great job Thursday night. The first sack was Warmack's assignment and the second was Roos'. On the second sack, Turner made a nice block in the backfield on a guy who would have gotten to Locker if Roos' man didn't. Only thing I saw was an inconsequential whiff on a block 10 yards downfield late in the first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar