Hows the situation with Pacman?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goawayschwartz, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Major media (Sirius Movin' the Chains, ESPN) keep lobbying for a year suspension. I just don't see it happening with:

1) "retro-active" policy
    2) No convictions-yet
    3) Goodell's statement that he doesn't want to make PacMan an example.

I think a 6 game suspension for conduct detrimental is very demonstrative that Goodell means business. Goes to a year if he pleas or guilty to Las Vegas or Georgia incidents.

2. Chem

Chem Camp Fodder

People, let's be realistic. If he's suspended for 8+ games, then he will have a lot of time when he's not playing football. Not working out. Not practicing with the team.

A lot of extra time on his hands to get into trouble. It's practically guaranteed that he will run afoul of the law again during his suspension, at which point he will be suspended for even longer...

In other words, it's time to start looking at life without Adam Jones. Harper is a good start.

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Or he'll be sitting in his living room watching the games and realizing that he's not out there because he's been an idiot off the field, it may serve as a wakeup call to let him know that life in the NFL is not guaranteed no matter how good of a player you are. I know it's an optimistic view, but I really want to see him on the field again, and I think that's the only way that it'll happen.

4. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

we dont know how pacman will react we've never seen him on a suspension of that degree before. we don't even know how long he's gonna be suspended. we'll see how he reacts and that'll be the crossroads in his career how he handles that suspention

5. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i don't get how some people can say we can't lose this guy, for us to win we need him.

sure he's a great player but @ what cost are we will to put up with his behavior?

he's not going to change anytime soon. he's already said he'd choice his boys over the Titans.

nopacman.com !

6. we honestly do need him to have a good shot at winning as many games this comming year as we did this year

7. goawayschwartz

goawayschwartz Camp Fodder

He can change. Anyone can.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i dont think pacman will get cut even if hes thrown out of the league for a year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar