Hundley going back to school (per Schefter)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Good Luck trying to find a QB coming out of college with that mold

Most QB in college now a days are dual threat QB

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Go count the amount of screens he throws pls.

3. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

That would also require going back and comparing Locker tapes to his for the same case to what kind of throws he was making.

I'm not advocating drafting these guys, but these kids are young they can make strides in college and year they could be a whole new animal.

4. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Made it through the 1st quarter of the Nebraska game this year no screens but I did see 2 catch-able balls dropped

5. Clark

I don't mind the screens and check downs but you have to be Drew brees down the field to make that under/over scheme work well.

Hundley needs the reps and could impress next season. I'm not biting on the top ten talk right now though. Way too raw, I'd even go as far as saying this is/will be a repeat of locker getting a first round hype then falling off.

Hundley rarely threads the ball into a tight window or seam target.

Just my pennies for thought though. I've been wrong, but is don't get excited seeing him play nor do I understand where the hype is coming from.

6. Clark

Check Stanford in 2012

7. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

To get a good assessment of the kid you would need to watch each game from start to finish not bits and pieces. You can't pick and choice which games to judge him solely on.

8. Clark

Yea? Is that not what you just did with the Nebraska tape?

9. Clark

I've been watching the guy. The offense has been suited on the easy checks and screens. His routes to the outside have been a tinge high and forcing the WRs to jump to get them, putting them in that hospital area.

His ability to throw seam balls isn't on a dime either.

He's raw. That's all I'm saying. It doesn't take much to see that.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

No, just the ones getting hyped on ESPN because they're exciting to watch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar