Hutchinson isn't going to come cheap

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by danny, Jan 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny

danny Guest

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why would he be interested in us.

Doesnt make much sense.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

He could get away with mailing it in on gameday and then there is casual Fridays. Wouldn't you take more only to give less if you could? The deep, desperate pockets of the bottom feeder...

4. user44

user44 Guest

We won't get hutchinson...no point in even mentioning him on this board

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

someone said a few weeks ago he wanted to come here.

6. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

I wouldn't waste much thought and energy in thinking this guy will be a Titan. If he does great, but the Ttotans are not going to spend the kind of money on this guy thatt it would likely take to land him. The team has a lot of needs that will be addressed via free agency and the team can not afford to put all of its limited number of dollars into one basket.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Putting all our money in one basket might be such a bad thing if we can get such a high caliber player locked up for the next six years. Suddenly all those problems at RB, WR and QB seem to disappear when you have a dominating OL. Not to mention the defense seems to get better when the offense can move the ball and maintain field postion keeping the defense off the field. I would rather have a pro-bowl guy than a bunch of average players who are not any better than drafted guys.

8. danny

danny Guest

Bud Adams threw a ton of cash at Mark Stepnoski years ago in order to get the franchise turned in the right direction. Stranger things have happened...

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I can't think of a better way to spend Benji's money than on Hutchinson.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol exactly

oh and any money spent on Mark "I smile when I loose" Stepnoski was wasted money. I said good riddence when he went to Dallas to win a Superbowl - his words not mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar