Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Hutchinson may need surgery on knee

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 5, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,757
    baby Mathews is a legacy - period.

Not 1 other team in the NFL would have him playing. I could see him on a PS - possibly because he does have good size
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,498
    And the bad news rolls on...

Hutch is going to IR to join Big Country. I don't know if they'll flip Velasco out to G and Baby Matthews at C or what they'll do.

Four of the five starting OL on IR. Not good for a QB who is a big hit away from probably going on IR himself.
    GoT high fives this.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,138
    So we can just blame the crappy season on the injured OL, right? :brow:

Just kidding - not like they were good anyways. Amano sucks, him going down was actually good for the team. Velasco has played MUCH better than Amano and IMO earned hisself a starting position next year at either G or C. Roos/Stewart have had down years, still above average. Hutch has taken a step back, still was a solid vet and not terrible [we should be looking in the 3rd-4th round for a replacement guard, I think Hutch has one more year]. Harris sucks.

Bottom line: We need two new interior OL stat, and within a couple years.. new OTs.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $45
    Mawae should come back.

I am serious.....
  3. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    He is only on the team because of his daddy
  4. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    He is terrible this season gets worse and worse
  5. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    I literally wouldn't be surprised if the 5 we throw out there the last 4 games is just as good/bad as we've seen all year. Hutch isn't good anymore, I've seen him get beaten A LOT, we all know Amano is the worst player in NFL history basically. The rest of these bums can't be much worse than our starting 5 were.

Or it could go the other way and Locker will get sacked 15 times the last 4 and CJ runs 150 yards total.:beerbang:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Sign DeVan
  6. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    I wish my daddy was a coach.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether