HYPOTHETICAL TIME: Would you be in favor of Gregg Williams for DC?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Jan 4, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

39.3%
  2. No; because of the baggage

25.0%
  3. No; because he's overrated and/or I just don't want a retread hire

35.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Except every play is going to be scrutinised. It's going to affect the players.

2. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Him and Washburn are the only "retreads" I would be happy with returning. I don't care about being under the microscope. We already are guys. Let's not forget the ridiculous Colts game.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

How so?

This is what I meant in the OP when I said I think the baggage is being overblown. The league already scrutinizes every play anyway. It's not like guys playing for Williams are going to be getting fined for things that guys on other teams wouldn't.

Love the avatar BTW.

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Retread and disgrace to the game.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Most definitely.

And bring the bounty also.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Because everyone knows he had the bounty. If he becomes a DC again, they're going to look at everything. Dirty plays are going to be under the microscope big time, more so for a Williams run defense.

I also think the players will be self-conscious of laying a big hit.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I really don't know which way the pendulum would swing on this one. Roger Goodell was made to look very stupid in all of this. Being undermined by your predecessor can do wonders for the ego. Does he just want to nail someone's arse to the wall really bad, or is he so damaged that he simply doesn't want to go on that ride again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar