Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

HYPOTHETICAL TIME: Would you be in favor of Gregg Williams for DC?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Jan 4, 2013.

?

Would you be in favor of Gregg Williams for DC?

Yes 11 vote(s) 39.3%
No; because of the baggage 7 vote(s) 25.0%
No; because he's overrated and/or I just don't want a retread hire 10 vote(s) 35.7%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,400
    Except every play is going to be scrutinised. It's going to affect the players.
  1. Stephen Dugan Special Teams Standout

Verner
    Moolah:
    $340
    Him and Washburn are the only "retreads" I would be happy with returning. I don't care about being under the microscope. We already are guys. Let's not forget the ridiculous Colts game.
  2. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,390
    How so?

This is what I meant in the OP when I said I think the baggage is being overblown. The league already scrutinizes every play anyway. It's not like guys playing for Williams are going to be getting fined for things that guys on other teams wouldn't.

Love the avatar BTW.
  3. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    Retread and disgrace to the game.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,626
    Most definitely.

And bring the bounty also.
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,400
    Because everyone knows he had the bounty. If he becomes a DC again, they're going to look at everything. Dirty plays are going to be under the microscope big time, more so for a Williams run defense.

I also think the players will be self-conscious of laying a big hit.
  5. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,754
    I really don't know which way the pendulum would swing on this one. Roger Goodell was made to look very stupid in all of this. Being undermined by your predecessor can do wonders for the ego. Does he just want to nail someone's arse to the wall really bad, or is he so damaged that he simply doesn't want to go on that ride again?