i agree w/ pete....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

article - He's got your real Pro Bowl players right here
    by pete prisco

basicaly he thinks that these titans players should go tot he probowl

T -- Starters: Jason Peters (LT), Bills; David Stewart (RT), Titans. Reserve: Michael Roos (LT), Titans.

E -- Starters: Jared Allen (RE), Chiefs; Aaron Smith (LE), Steelers. Reserve: Kyle Vanden Bosch (RE), Titans, (Smith = injured...so KVB takes his spot as starter)

T -- Starters: Albert Haynesworth, Titans; Vince Wilfork, Patriots. Reserve: Kelly Gregg, Ravens.

OLB --Starters: Shawne Merriman, Chargers; Keith Bulluck, Titans. Reserve: Mike Vrabel, Patriots.

i would be very happy if this came true (however he though bironos shouldnt go as well as mawae...i think bironoas should go though)

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Mawae shouldn't go, he's had at least three bad snaps that were just completely his fault. I've been really disappointed in him this year, he may be slipping with age.

3. titan_fan_4ever

i didnt think Mawae should go either....i mean he's not a bad center but he's not probowl either

but idn bironas should go he's really good...that kick he missed lst week something went wrong w/ the snap i think ...yellin on te sidelines an wat not...an other than that he's been perfect cept for one other kick...hes also had some nice game winners too..and he set a record...yeah he should go over chris

my other question: are our tackles (roos and stewy) really that good? like best in AFC good?!?

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I voted them all in so they could get some off season reps in.

5. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Keith doesnt deserve to be on the list. Thornton has outplayed him this year so far. Somebody saw the Saints game and thats it.

6. titan_fan_4ever

he mighta been outplayed this yr by thorton...but when is the probowl ever about this yr...bulluck has been snubbed so many times...i would love to see him go..he really deserves it...and its not like he's having a bad season

70+tackles i think
    4/5 ints or soemthing like that

i mean its not really that bad...

7. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

The pro bowl is for the best players THAT year. Keith isnt the best OLB on our team this year, let alone the AFC.

8. titan_fan_4ever

ur nt getting what i meant....the probowl IS MEANT TO BE bout the current yr....but when is it really?

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

I got what you said, and you are right, its a popularity contest, but regardless, Bulluck shouldnt make it and Im surprised Prisco put him on. He must have been wanting to sound smart because Keith is so "unknown" and "underrated"

10. titan_fan_4ever

regardless of his perfomance dropping a bit he is still one of the best AFC linebakcers and really so is thorton this yr too...they are both complimenting each other very well...

also point in fact....he deserves it

..its hard for him to pick up sacks b/c jim doenst like to blitz..instead perfers to rely on the d-line to put enough pressure bu when given the chance he is a good rusher and a very sound tackler...one of the best. he has always been a good cover LB too (however, his speed i think has diminished a bit with his age and has reflected in some games too..).but he uses his expierience to make up for it...and like i said is still one of the best LBs in the nfl...def in the AFC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar