I am going to hate this week....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We say that same for you Ratbird fans.

2. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Inferiority complex at it's best. I am hoping to have some good dialogue this week leading up to the game and I will be civil, unlike what I see on this board. The Ravens are on a roll and coming to town to make some rubble. It will be a defensive struggle like the last game, but Flacco has 11 games under his belt since then and won't be throwing INTs unlike Collins.

I'll be there, hope to see ya.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Wow I will be there as well. Hope you fall off the bridge on the way too the game, but that's just the way I roll.

And kfc has 11 more games as well I don't know exactly what that means but you seem to think it is important

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

[​IMG]

just go ahead and do us all a favor

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

thanks for the note and it's "on the way to the game" with one o but I know it's TN.

all you guys can do is call names and insult, not one person can discuss the game? man you guys have a serious inferiority complex to the Ravens.

What I meant by the 11 games is that Flacco threw 2 INTs in the first game, his 5th in the league. Now he is not doing that. Looking forward to a good game.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm still waiting for the intelligent discussion from your fans?

Crow-Magnon: All he has done is come in here and insult the members here.
    You: Apparently you think the Ravens are Collin's worse nightmare.

I'm waiting for the football talk you desire so much.

7. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

I am not here to insult anybody - it's a Titan's board and I respect that. I think we would all agree it will be a defensive struggle and turnoves and the ground game IMO will be the difference. This is the game I was hoping for over the last 3 weeks, I just think the Ravens will match up well and I also personally believe that the long layoff can be more harm than good - otherwise more #1 seeds would win the SB.

here's to a great game with no injuries. thanks for the first poster not throwing insults and name calling at me

8. Crow-Magnon

Crow-Magnon Guest

I have insulted the members here? That's a laugh.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Ohhh now that he has played 16 games and all he is not gonna throw any picks.

Right got it.

squeelers thought windshield face was not gonna throw any either, but he threw a big ole gob of them anyways.

I heard Flacco in his postgame remarks on ESPN news and he sounds like he has bee Dilferred - a punt is not a bad play. Titan O will get 2 TDs, with Fat Albert back and the possibility of KVB I don't think the scatbirds can run the ball like they did last time - when KVB went out early. Now the Titan young DL reservers also have 11 more games of experience and I see a game where JF has to excel for the scatbirds to score TDs. First team to 3 TDs wins, probably only take 2 IMO. Definatly be one of those 17-13 games either way.

I say the Ds wash and the Titans O, as pedestrian as they can be, are more dynamic than the scatbirds - and that is really a hard category to fall into - lol

10. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I believe if you wanted to come here to discuss the game you would have posted your first post a little different than "Look out Kerry Collins, your worse nightmare is coming to town" .

I do think that was your worst post....not worse its worst with a "t".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar