I Am Legend

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Big TT, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Just got back from seeing the film. I liked it, it stays more or less true to the novel by Matheson. I won't spoil it but if you like either thrillers/horror and or Will Smith go see it.

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Fresh Prince of Doomsday?

Nah.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

finally someone remade Omega Man.

Bout' time

will wait for the DVD

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Unless they've changed from the last posted script, I'll have to disagree on that.. I'll be seeing it tomorrow to find out for myself.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Very dis-similar from the novel actually...

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I read it, will be going to see it this weekend. I am rather excited even though there are mixed reviews. And I am a Will Smith fan. His movies are all pretty fun.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i enjoyed it, but i hated the ending.

8. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Wow, I have read the book, and saw Omega man, and now this movie. I REALLY REALLY liked this movie. It had me at the edge of my seat, riding the emotional rollercoaster, and I also liked the twist at the end. That said, it was NOTHING like the book, but when are they ever.

9.5 stars out of 10.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I watched it tonight & I'll be reading the book next week. Backwards on I know but I couldn't wait to watch the movie.

A fine performance by Smith & great acting by the Alsatian too. It didn't quite grab me though. For a short movie it still felt like it was too slow.The CGI was very cartoon like too.

Not enough depth to the story IMO,to say Neville was alone in the world he was an underdeveloped character considering how much screen time he had. I'm really looking forward to the book though.

I give it 7/10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar