I Am Legend

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Big TT, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He doesn't want to create his own religion, he just has his own religious beliefs without being a member of any organized religion. It's pretty simple...

2. As I already said, satanists believe that evil is good. So to him, he was doing something good.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I know that this isn't the appropriate place, but I feel compelled to point at that so far I haven't seen any indication that anyone here knows Hitler's motivations. If you understood the mess that Germany was in at the time as well as the frustration of the people, you would see that Hitler definately thought that the ends justified the means. Now, the Holocaust wasn't his idea, but he had the power to say no to it and chose not to because he saw no other way to solve the nation's woes due to his poor choices in ideologies.

As to Will Smith, he is clearly not a "Hitler apologist"; rather that's a label that a self-serving reporter branded him with. It's about time that the public start assigning some responsibility where it goes: paprazzis and entertainment gossip media.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Great post avvie,

very interesting subject matter

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

As I already said, satanists do not believe evil is good.
    Evil and good are two opposite entities. What your saying is the same as, hot is cold.

Rameriez knew he was doing evil, he was consumed by evil. To him, he knew he wasn't doing something good.
    It is hard to imagine a thought process like that, to be possesed by pure evil, but I doubt he felt all warm and fuzzy thinking he was doing something good. He was tormented by demons which drove him to commit unspeakable acts.

6. Hoffa

That's fine, I believe eveyone should have a personal relationship with their creator and where they fit into the purpose of it all.
    But if he believes his maker has a place for us all in the after life, he needs to find a way to mesh his thoughts with others, unless he plans to spend the after life alone.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't they see 'evil' as we see 'good'?

8. Hoffa

No one here knows Hitler's motivations, but you are going to fill us in on them?:suspect:

I think it was pointed out before that Hitler was motivated to make the world a better place in his mind by committing genocide.

9. Hoffa

No. They see evil as we do.
    There is a constant battle between evil and good in the world.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

On the last page I was getting the impression that reading comprehension was not your strong suit. Now I am certain of it. But it's okay, as my post was directed towards those who are able to understand it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar