Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

i can see the light

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. TitanKid4Life Guest

i think what his point was tho, is that he wanted to see lamont lay a hit on someone, instead of just pushing them out of bounds like he is a afraid of contact
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $17,524
    It would be nice to see the D be at least average. I'll define average as giving up 21 ppg. Schwartzie has to grow some gonads for this too happen so I don't see it happening. Hope I am wrong.

Manning CAN be Blitzed!
  2. TitanKid4Life Guest

y does shwartz need to grow some nads, hes not even the one thats playing the game...
  3. Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Because Schwartz is the one too scared to be aggressive with the defense. The players aren't. I'm sure they are itching to be let loose, but Jimmy keeps them reined in tight.
  4. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    I'm hoping this year he doesn't just keep hitting his head against the wall with the colts. I'm also hoping he learned something watching the Chargers and the Steelers beat the colts. Let's change it up, let KVB get him a few times, I was so pissed last year when he got the sack and it was called back, that was ridiculous. We know he can get to manning.
  5. TitanKid4Life Guest

i think just about anyone can get to manning
  6. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
    Let's be fair now....trying to be a team player here, but, there were some protection problems..... :ha: Freakin woman
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.