I Can't Wait for This Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TurkJetFan, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

agreed. since MNF games have been electirc

2. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

First off let me say congrats on being 7-3 you guys have been playin great ball but let me just say this, your hall of famer QB better buckle his chin strap come Sunday because this is not going to be a walk in the park for Brett. Looking at your schedule you guys have played maybe 1 decent team that is reputable on defense and thats Miami. Raiders,Rams,Kc,Bengals,Buffalo,Cardinals,Pats and Chargers cant even wear the same jock as Tennessee when it comes to defense. Dont wanna come off as arrogant but theirs always visiting fans that come on here and give us the old "good luck guys on Sunday"but in the back of their minds they think the 1st loss is coming,we should be the ones sayin "good luck buddy":ha:

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

usually the jerks around me predict, LOUDLY, the demise of the Titans. I usually get to laugh at them as they exit their seats before the end of the game. Last game I said Woodson was still pretty fast for having to drag Mannings Heisman around with him all the time. Guy asked what Manning had too do with anything. As if I am gonna explain my dig to a cheesehead lol

same group of cheeseknockers got mad at me and BigTT for making fun of the Air Force. Saying things like its almost like being in the military ect...

I am an Air Force vet and I can make fun of the bus driver uniform if I feel like it. I earned the right Bee-Iotch

getting off of soapbox now - but only for now

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I for one actually haven't had "that feeling". The last couple games (G.B, Chi and even the Jax ) all had that feeling about them that they could be the one. Not this one though. I don't think we will allow Jones a big game, probably 60 - 80 IMO. And I am sure Favre is going to at least throw one maybe two picks.

As long as Collins can stay somewhat efficient as he has been like the last four games I don't see us losing.

T.O.P is key with Favre. Don't allow him time to recover from his mistakes.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

The old man QBs get to play each other. It'll be nice to see AH and Jenkins as well. They could easily be the best 2 DTs in the league.

6. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

Hows it going guys. Another jets fan here. First off just want to say you guys have a pretty nice site here with some knowledable posters.

Ok so for the game talk!

I think this game is going to be one of the better games in the NFL this season. It's pretty obvious that both teams are going to have a tough time running the ball. The titans have had a few games where some teams have had some success running the ball but overall your Run D is pretty darn good.

I would say that as far as "on paper" goes our teams are pretty much equal in all but 2 aspects. your Pass coverage appears to be better than ours while our WR's appear to better than yours and this is where I see the game being won/lost.

Also not sure if you guys know this but the jets are among the top 3 in sacks this season and looking at some of the teams you guys have played...the jets are a team like no other you guys have faced. I have watched a few titan games this season and the jets D will be able to get more pressure on your old man like no one else has done before. How will collins do with this pressure? everyone one has been saying kill the run and the titans will lose but the last 2 weeks you guys have proven that to be wrong. But have the titans played a D so far this season that can sack the QB so effectively?

Looking forward to an awesome game guys.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

apparently not cause none of the 9 team the Titans have played have sacked the QB much. So they all are terrible and it apparently has little to do with Roos, Amano, Mawe, that X-colt and Stewart

8. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

now now I didn't say that but would you agree or disagree that the jets have been pretty effective at getting to the QB this year? Your O-line and blocking will be tested just as much or more than any other previous game.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

This will be the most hype we get all year. The Jets should prove to be a nice challenge. But its like two people getting into a cow costume, someone has got to end up in the rear, and it will be the Jets by the end of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar